La Grande Nuit GRMS 2023 / Finale du concours Totem Électroacoustique
The new works by Iris Lancery (Fr), Julie Delisle (Ca), Giovanni Corgiat Mercio (It), Francesco Bianchi (It), Andrea Laudante (It), Pablo Geeraert (Be), Dominic Walther-Battista (Ca) and Cal Lyall (Jp) will be premiered at the Grande Nuit GRMS.
The concert will take place on February 25, 2023 from 6:30 pm to 8:10 pm at the Agora Hydro-Québec, Coeur des Sciences, as part of the Montreal/New Music Festival (MNM). La Grande Nuit GRMS 2023 concert is the result of a partnership between GRMS, SMCQ, Matralab and Hexagram. For more info its here.
This concert will also include, following the jury's deliberation, the presentation of the 6 prizes of the contest: the three Totem prizes, the Akousma prize, the VIU prize and the public prize.
Here are the names of the works in alphabetical order :
- AMA Lga, Pablo Geerart (Be)
- Climax room, Dominic Walther-Battista (Ca)
- Density, Francesco Bianchi (It)
- Kiss, Iris Lancery (Fr)
- Perception of Pakriti, Andrea Laudante (It)
- Pipa Aura Suichi, Julie Delisle (Ca)
- Practice of waves, Cal Lyall (Jp)
- Rekhale, Giovanni Corgiat Mercio (It)